Important Dates & Deadlines
1L Practice Exams
· Contracts – Monday, October 14
· Criminal Law – Wednesday, October 16 (Hancock); Thursday, October 17 (Hoeffel & Blevins)
· Torts – Friday, October 18 (Meyer); Monday, October 21 (Gajda); Tuesday, October 22 (Childress)
· Civil Procedure – Friday, October 25
1L information sessions regarding the installation and use of the exam software, Examplify, for practice exams (All first year students should plan to attend one of these information sessions):
· Tuesday, October 1st – 4:00 pm – Room 110
· Friday, October 4th – 1:00 pm – Room 257
October 2019 (TBA) - Winter Intersession sign-up begins (instructions for intersession registration will be distributed/posted by Academic Services). Deadline for Intersession registration will be in November.
October 28, 2019 - Information meeting for 1L students regarding Civil/Common Law selection – 4:00 pm, Room 110.
October 31, 2019 – All students may download/install Examplify software and take mock exam (the deadline to complete the mock exam for eligibility to take exams on computer is December 5, 2019).
November 1, 2019 - Rescheduling of exams due to exam conflict begins (students should report to Academic Services in room 204 to reschedule an exam b/c of exam conflict). The deadline to reschedule an exam due to conflict is November 29, 2019.
November 1, 2019- Deadline for upper-class JD students to select pass/D/fail option for the fall semester.
Exams on Computer Information Meeting and Q&A
- October 31, 2018 – 1:00 pm – room 251
- Note: On November 26th we will follow a Friday class schedule rather than a Tuesday class schedule. Please make sure to note this on your personal schedules.
December 3, 2019- 3L and LLM/SJD students may begin registration for the Spring 2020 semester beginning at 8:00 am.
December 4, 2019- 2L students may begin registration for the Spring 2020 semester beginning at 8:00 am.
- NOTE: All 1L student schedules for the spring semester will be created by Academic Services and distributed to 1L students by November 26th.
December 5, 2019 - Last day of classes for fall semester and pro-bono time sheets due.
December 6-8, 2019 - Study period
December 9, 2019 – Fall exam period begins