EXAMS ON COMPUTER PROCEDURES
Examplify Installation Instructions (https://ei.examsoft.com/GKWeb/login/tul)
- Under 'Exam Takers', Click on the LOGIN button.
- Once logged in, click 'Download'.
- A pop-up box will be displayed asking to save the file. Click on 'Save File' and choose the destination as to where you would like this file to be saved
- Double click on the 'Examplify.pkg' in either the 'Downloads' window or from where you chose to save the file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions within the Examplify installer wizard.
- After installation, enter the Institution ID - tul, and click on the 'Sign-in' or 'Register' button to register your copy of Examplify.
Taking a Mock Exam
1. Click on the Examplify icon from your desktop.
2. Click on the Mock Exam' from the Available Exam List section.
3. Click the green ‘Download Exam’ button in the middle of the screen directly underneath the name of the exam.
4. Once downloaded you will see a green check-mark confirming it has been successful
5. Click on Start Exam to begin.
STUDENTS MUST COMPLETE THE DOWNLOAD/INSTALLATION OF EXAMPLIFY AND TAKE THE 2019-20 MOCK EXAM IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE TO TAKE EXAMS ON COMPUTER.
You can watch the instructional video for Examplify located on YouTube, and a quick start guide is also available on the ExamSoft support page.