Exam information & exams on computer procedures
- Students with exam conflicts should submit a Reschedule Request Form to Academic Services at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mark every exam you have on this form, specify the exam(s) you wish to reschedule with the requested date(s), then email to email@example.com. Academic Services will respond to confirm any reschedule requests. Please note the exam rescheduling policy which is posted under the Exam Information link on the TLS Intranet before submitting your request to reschedule an exam.
- Please review all information under the Exam Information link on the Academic Services page of the Intranet. A copy of the Examplify Instructions and the FAQ document are available there.
If you used Examplify in the Fall 2019 term, you will NOT need to reinstall Examplify.
Students who wish to take exams on computer and did not use Examplify in the fall semester should follow the steps listed below. (Your Tulane username and password will be used as the login credentials for Examplify.)
Examplify Installation Instructions
- Under 'Exam Takers', click login.
- Once logged in, click 'Download'.
- A message will appear prompting you to confirm that this device will be the one you will be using to download your exams. Click Yes to confirm.
- Run the installer file. Once the installation is finished, you will then be able to launch the application from the Desktop or App tray.
- Follow the on-screen instructions within the Examplify installer wizard.
- Next, launch the application. You must be connected to the internet to register the copy of Examplify and/or download exams.
- After installation, launch Examplify and you will be prompted to register. When prompted, insert the Institution ID: tul and click "Next".
- On the following screen, using the login ID and Password, complete the required fields then click “Sign In”.
Taking a Mock Exam
- Click on the Examplify icon.
- Click on the ‘Mock Exam' from the Available Exam List section.
- Click the green ‘Download Exam’ button in the middle of the screen directly underneath the name of the exam.
- Once downloaded you will see a green check-mark confirming it has been successful
- Click on Start Exam to begin.
ALL STUDENTS SHOULD complete a mock exam TO ENSURE THAT THE SOFTWARE IS FUNCTIONING PROPERLY.
You can watch the instructional video for Examplify located on YouTube, and a quick start guide is also available on the ExamSoft support page.
All students were issued a blind grading ID for the Spring 2020 semester. You will need to login to Gibson Online to get your blind grading ID. Make sure that you select the Spring 2020 semester to bring up the exam number.
If you have any other questions, you are welcome to contact Academic Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 504-865-5935.